27/3/16

Turning 30: 5 tips to feel good

I turned 30 on March 11.

When I was a little girl, I thought 30 year olds were old people. When I was in high school, I believed I would be married with kids when I reached 30. Here I am, taking care of my 8-year-old daughter: Lola (who's actually a dog). When you think about it, three decades are a LOT, but not enough to feel old or stranded. 


If you are getting closer to this point of your life, here are some tips to feel great and cheerful about it:

1. Plan a big celebration.
Planning your birthday party will make you feel excited about it. After all, turning 30 is a big thing! In my case, I made a reservation with some friends at a local resort for a weekend full of beach, sun and frozen mojitos.

2. Ask your elderly.
When you complain about your age with elder people, they will laugh at you and will make you feel like your life is just blossoming. Sometimes we don't realize that being 30 is not even halfway the journey.

3. Take care of your skin.
If you start moisturizing your skin in your 20's, you will reach your 30's looking at the mirror and seeing a healthy and youthful face. I use eye-cream, vitamin serums and moisturizer twice a day. Oh! And don't forget to hydrate your body as well.

4. Count your blessings.
Make a list of all your achievements and happy moments until now. I've accomplished many things during my 20's, like my professional career, traveling to many of my bucket list destinations and being an independent and self-confident woman.

5. Change your look.
 Changing your look will make you feel fresh and eager for this new stage.




I'm ready for what's to come!!! 

Until next post,
Teresa

5 comentarios:

  1. Estoy en las mismas que tú. He aprendido tantas cosas y las que me faltan por conocer. Muchas veces me puse triste porque pensé: Wow, nada me salió como lo había querido. Cómo es eso de que cuando uno mejor hace las cosas tooooodo le sale (tan mal) de otros modos? La vida graciosa es. Pero ahora digo: wow, todo lo que yo quiero hacer y lo que estoy haciendo ahora no lo hubiese podido hacer si...

    Todos los días dejo que Dios siga mostrándome el camino, porque de que lo mío llega, llega. Lo tuyo también llegará!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

      Borrar
    2. Sí, uno tiene sus días. Pero al final, si te pones a analizar, siempre son más las cosas buenas ;) xx

      Borrar
  2. Tengo 44 años y todavia tengo planes. No he logrado todo, pero creeme he disfrutado mi vida. Estas comenzando a vivir, lo mejor es que tienes la madurez para disfrutar de muchas cosas. Viaja, conoce, aprende de todo! Disfruta esta etapa! Felicidades!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias :) y éxito en tus planes... sé que los vas a lograr! xx

      Borrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10