15/7/11

A Successful Week Behind

This week was the final presentation from my master degree and I feel so free it's ridiculous. I'm an "everyday blogger", but on the past days you may have noticed I didn't post as frequently and my inspiration was in this final work.  But I'm back!!!

Me after the presentation 
[sorry for the low quality of the photo, it was from an iPhone]

This means three things:
1. My summer has officially started.
2. I'll finally get some sun-bathing at the beach.
3.  I'll be doing a lot more outfit posts!


WEEKEND FASHION CRAVING...
 
A very loose/carefree blouse.
This would look so great with a high waist skirt and the new pair of shoes I recently ordered online.  Stay tuned for some outfit posts!

WEEK FAVORITES...


COMMENT ON MY BLOG:
I really enjoy inspiring other bloggers to do fashion stuff.  
So Amy's comment for [ this ] post made my day:

"wow this is incredible! definitely feeling inspired to dig up some old photos and compare style with my mom!

http://thecoquetiquette.blogspot.com/

xo,
amy leah
the coquetiquette



OUTFIT FROM ANOTHER BLOGGER:
As I mentioned above, I'm looking for a loose blouse. 
I think this outfit, from The Stylish Heart, couldn't get anymore cuter.


POST FROM ANOTHER BLOGGER
The one responsible for making me crave a weekend at New York is Vale from Fashion and Cookies.  I enjoyed all of her trip pictures.  I also  had some flashbacks from pretty good times at that city.  Check it out [ here ]!


Enjoy the weekend lovelies!
love,
Teresa

9 comentarios:

  1. Congrats!

    And that top is such a pretty color!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Lovely post!
    congrats on 'becoming free'
    and I do love love love that blouse!

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Congratualations! :) So glad you'll be posting more!!
    xo,
    Samantha
    talesofsamanthasomething.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  4. great blouse where is it from I am looking for something similar I think it is very versatile
    XX Ilana
    http://mymodernvintagefashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Yay for summer.. I too feel weird when I take a few days off from posting.. Agree with what you said about the outfit above..

    All the best, Angel

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Wow. I Loved it.
    Amazing your blog.
    kisses Raquel

    www.lemurrose.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  7. great post! I'm totally in love with loose sheer blouses right now as well! Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent has a great one I've had my eye on for awhile :)

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10