5/8/11

Another Week Behind

This week was weird crazy.  We had a tropical storm warning for Tuesday that actually came on Wednesday.  It was so rainy, windy and dark for the past days.  Wednesday was not my day for many reasons, but I'm so happy it's Friday and the weekend promises to be sunny and beautiful!


WEEKEND FASHION CRAVING...
 
Feather-earrings.
[ Image via MadameNoire ]


WEEK FAVORITES...
 
OUTFIT FROM ANOTHER BLOGGER:
 This is Lovemins.  
I just adore the color combination and the SHOES! How gorgeous are they?  She also kinda reminded me of Barbara Bach in this picture, a retro actress from the 60's-70's.


POST FROM ANOTHER BLOGGER
I'm really concerned about the global warming and I try to do my best to protect mother earth.  That's why I really liked Gellie's post from Of the great, the greatest.
She's not only is posting about an important matter, but is looking fashion even working around trash!!!
  Check the post [ here ]


VIDEO:
 It's been a while since I don't like any Britney Spears' song.  But this one just make me wanna dance, plus she's funny & looks great in the video!


Happy weekend!
love,
Teresa

18 comentarios:

  1. I really love those feather earrings, the colour is so me!
    and thanks for introducing me to a new awesome blog aaaand I love that video lol play it all the time.
    Have a great weekend :) xx

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Sounds like some crazy weather! I'm loving those feather earrings! xo

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Aww! Thank you so much. This has been, by far, the sweetest thing a fellow blogger has ever done for me. Thank you again :> Hope you'll have a nice weather this weekend so all your plans would push through :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. love that outfit.. awesome shoes and those earrings very sexy's :D

    xx

    Have a nice weekend :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ResponderBorrar
  5. those earrings are gorgeous! thanks for sharing
    watermelonthunder

    ResponderBorrar
  6. i love that blogger outfit, the orange tunic is so lovely!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Love the feather earrings!

    xx
    en la moda

    kristellouisa.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Cute earrings! I'm not a huge Britney Spears fan either, but you're right, the video is funny :)

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Love the color choices!!!

    xoxo
    Betties

    ResponderBorrar
  10. i loveee britney spears :) i hope youu have a great weekend girlie! Xo

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Great post! I the love feather earrings, I have in white :)
    Thanks for your lovely comment. It's a shame that I've been so busy with school lately, but sure I'll do an outfit post :)
    I'm following you dear!
    xoxo

    ResponderBorrar
  12. teresa i want those earrings too! lovemins does look like that model, & with such great style.

    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  13. i'm loving anything with feathers! especially earrings and hair clips :)
    love the outfit inspiration as well, just beautiful!
    -April

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  15. sorry for the bad weather, where i live it's also awful :( those earings are great, pretty awesome! kisses

    ResponderBorrar
  16. Love those earrings! I love feathers!


    Kiss.

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10