13/1/14

2014 Golden Globe Awards: Best Dressed

How many of you watched the awards last night? I did!

First of all, let me express how happy I am Leonardo DiCaprio won Best Actor for Motion Picture Musical or Comedy on Wolf of Wall Street. I'm one of his biggest fans and I think he deserves more than that... such great and committed actor.

Now, back to business. 
I always base my favorites on the following statement: Would I wear that?

Here are my "I would definitely wear that dress!!!" Top 3":


1. Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive
 This woman is always so immaculate at red carpets and this dress is just made for her.
Dresses with bare backs always capture my attention and this was no exception. How subtle and chic this back is? Maybe I'd prefer to wear this piece in another color to make it look more youthful.

2. Margot Robbie in Gucci
WOW... The fabric of this dress screams high end couture!
This white, sexy and glamorous dress looks handmade to me. 
I'm just in love with how flawless it is.
I would prefer to wear it with red lips and stone details, instead of the emerald. 
Also, silver heels.

3. Naomi Watts in Tom Ford
Maybe this is a very simple and safe piece
but I think Naomi worked it and sold it to me very well.
Details on the sides are sexy and again... look at that back!


Of course, there were some dresses that were stunning, but for some reason I wouldn't even think to wear them.
Here are my "She looks gorgeous, but I wouldn't wear that" Top 3:

1. Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren

2. Kate Beckinsale in Zuhair Murad

3. Amy Adams in Valentino
[ Images via Bella Naija / Global Grind / Rediff Movies ]


I don't know if I missed it, but I didn't get to see any star 
wearing my favorite designer: Ellie Saab! :(

Tell me about your favorites!!!

Love,
Teresa 

1 comentario:

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10