9/7/14

But first...

But first...




Hi fashion nation! 

Today I'm sharing an outfit inspiration, where the main star is the Celfie shirt. I'm a big fan of graphic tees since they're so easy to style and can be a transitional piece, depending on the combination and accessories. 

I bought mine on Etsy because the original one  wasn't available at the time. wore it on Saturday. I'm very disappointed because with one wash the brand faded away. Now I can style it with my pajama pants for a movie night at home. (Just trying to find something positive about the whole experience). 

This combo was inspired in a day at work. A pencil floral skirt with black bag / shoes and a statement necklace makes the whole outfit look sophisticated without losing the fresh and vibrant summer vibe. You'll feel comfortable enough for a long day at work and maybe later you can hit an after work happy hour, with pink or red lips.



How would you style your graphic tee?


xx,
Teresa

1 comentario:

  1. Ave pájaro, acabo de ver esta blusa en un vídeo de youtube pero en color rosa. Me encantó esta combinación. Bien chic. :)

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10