30/6/14

Close To The Sea


What's your zodiac sign?
For those who don't know, I'm a Pisces
I love water. Even more when the weather is melting-hot!

I have no problem with that because I live in Puerto Rico, which is a small island. The beach is less than 5 minutes away from my apartment. Funny thing is that I don't go as often as I should! You may think it's laziness, but it's more about having such a busy life. This past weekend I went to Laguna del Condado, where I watched people do paddle-boarding as I relaxed with the salty smell and the warm breeze.

My outfit was inspired in this kind of environment. I thought a sheer see-trough top and some loose shorts would be the best match for this kind of afternoon. To pair this summer look, I wore peach lips and a baby blue flower crown.






OOTD:

Top, necklace & shorts: Mandala Vastra Boutique
If you live in Puerto Rico, you can visit their awesome store at:
Ave. Muñoz Rivera 898, Suite 101, San Juan

Flower crown: Hand-made from a friend
Rings & bracelets: Vintage from my mom
Lipstick: Tarte




Are you close or far from the beach?

love,
Teresa

2 comentarios:

  1. So appropriate for these hot days! I give 10 stars to the blouse.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i'm surrounded by beaches in hawaii, but my home is 30 minutes from the beach. my office is 5 minutes away. and just like you, i sometimes don't get there as often as i would like...but i make up for that in the summer!

    [oomph.]
    $250 Ulta Beauty GIVEAWAY

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10