24/4/12

Outfit: Beach Break

Last October I spent a long weekend at my favorite city: New York.  I knew the weather was gonna be chill and I wanted to try the turban headband trend.  Never got one.  Weeks ago I saw several turbans with bright colors and fell in love with them.  I thought they were perfect for the beach.  Days before to my get-away vacation this past weekend, my mom got me a colorful oneThis was the main feature in my beach attire.





 



 Instagram Collage:

Bandeau top: Victoria's Secret
Bikini bottom: Zara
Top: Old Navy
Turban headband: Claire's 
Sunglasses: Express

10 comentarios:

  1. pero mira que guapa!! me encanta el turbante de la cabeza y la camisa blanca como vestido para la playa es una idea tan chic :) besitos guapa

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi doll, your seaside photos are so lovely. The headband looks very cute, i still have to figure out how to do that...Did you change your blog background or layout, its looking great!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. omg you got a new blog background. do you love it? what pretty beachy vacation photos teresa! it looks wonderful there. i like the colorful gifted from your mom turban too. :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love the whole beach look, the neon bandeau with the colorful turban looks great together!

    a-little-awkward.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  5. this looks so nice!!! it's been rainy here, but i hope to get some sun soon! the headband looks great on you! love the bright colors and fresh white coverup!

    [oomph.]
    Win $75 from Shabby Apple

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Nice haidband!
    Have fun and lots of cocktails!

    www.beautyfollower.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Lovely portrait, keep smiling - cute!
    When I am looking at these photos I start to dream about holidays!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Tere que fotos tan lindas! Me encanta tu look playero! Tengo una blusa similar de ZARA y me encanta! Te ves genial!
    Un beso preciosa!!

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10