10/4/12

Trend-ish. icon of April: Lauren Conrad

 When I was in high school I used to watch Laguna Beach and that's when one of my biggest inspirations in fashion was born.  Because of this month's style icon I started using over-sized sunglasses and a little side braid.   She believes that for a woman to look sexy, she should chose one single part of her body to show, just one.  She has a signature chic style and is a successful fashion/business woman with her own clothing line and books.  She also showed me how to do the catty-eye look [ see here ]. Still haven't guessed?  Miss Lauren Conrad. She's in the cover of this month's Glamour issue looking as stylish and gorgeous as ever.  Can't wait to receive it.

 some Glamour pictures...
 now some street style...





I saw this book for the very first time in NYC and had to own it.

[ images via Google Images ]

10 comentarios:

  1. teresa, she was my favorite on laguna beach. i really liked her on the hills too. have you read her hard candy novels? they are lighthearted gossipy fun! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. oops, sorry they are called L.A. candy not hard candy. ;) duh me

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love her streetstyle, is so chic and effortless.

    a-little-awkward.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love Lauren, she’ so sophisticated and has a great sense of style!

    xo

    agirlnamednydia.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  5. yo también veía "laguna beach" y luego "the hills" ella era la mejor sin duda, tiene mucho estilo :)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I super love her style.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I <3 her so much from her starting days at LB!! She has such an amazing style!


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ResponderBorrar
  8. She really looks gorgeous in every way she is! Love her style!

    wWw.FashionFitOut.com

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Ella siempre luce espectacular!! , me encanta su estilo,juvenil, elegante y dulce! EL libro lo compre en Amazon y me encanta !! Lo recomiendo!
    Un beso enorme!!

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10