A couple of weeks ago I was looking for a new blush. There are two things I would never leave my house without: mascara and blush. It is my everyday makeup, very simple. I used to have a pinky blush from Too Faced and a matte bronzer from Rimmel London.
One day I went through my e-mail and found a great offer from Sephora: With any purchase online you get a bag filled with Sephora samples and you can choose between three options. This was the perfect time to buy my new blush... and there it was... Pink and Bronzer, two in one! Then brand? Lorac. I've never try anything from Lorac, so I decided to go ahead and order. I chose: In the Glow Kit and with the points I had in my account, I also ordered a Clinique Kit for FREE! Not to mention other three samples you can always get when purchasing at Sephora... win!
Here's the total for my order:
And this is all I got:
[ good sample sizes and everything smells and works amazingly great! ]
[ The St. Tropez body lotion gives a beautiful soft tan to your skin
and the Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil leaves your hair shiny and with a tropical smell. ]
1. Okay, this blush is the best option I could've get!!!
2. Both colors are matte, with a minimum sparkly touch.
3. I actually place the brush on the center to get both colors and the result is dreamy.
4. My face looks so natural, but alive at the same time.
5. Makes my skin look creamy and soft.
6. Long-lasting... VERY!
7. I found no cons with this product = highly recommended!
This was one of the better beauty shoppings I've done in 2012.
I don't regret anything.