16/4/14

Review: Nerium Age Defying Night Cream

One of the things I hate most about getting new things is having to read the usage instructions. I'm always trying to figure out how to use stuff using my common sense. Sometimes that turns into little mistakes... or big ones. That's exactly what happened with my new face moisturizer! But not everything turned out wrong and today I'm sharing my story.

How many times have you heard? 
This cream will make your face look vibrant, youthful and wrinkle free! 
How many? 5? 40? 100 times?

Most of the time, they are just selling a product that don't really work. You buy it, use it, get disappointed, another commercial or informercial comes up, you fall for it, you buy it, get disappointed and so on...

So I finally received my new face cream: Nerium Age Defying Night Cream on January 29th! I thought: Oh, another one... okay then... let's give it a try. So I just read the instructions quickly (without paying that much of attention). At first I thought it was so sticky and difficult to apply, but then I realized I was leaving out one important part of the instructions: "you have to apply it into a damp face". Geez! I was already using it for 3 weeks... the wrong way! So I started from cero and these are the results:

[ I still don't have many wrinkles to fight at age 28, but I was noticing that my face was lacking in brightness and didn't really was looking healthy and uniform. ]



Pros:

1. Pretty packing.

2. Quickly absorbed by skin.

3. A tingling sensation that makes the product feel like skin food.

4. Instant elasticity.

5. Lasts all night and even when you wake up, the cream is still working on your skin.

6. Non greasy.

After two months
Remarkable smoothness.
 More uniform skin texture.
Some dark spots have clarified.
✓ Pores size reduced.

✓ I realized Nerium was really working when I started using less and less makeup each day.




Cons:

1. Weird smell.
(I'm not saying is the worst smell ever, 
but it's not a girly/cute smell. It isn't a strong smell either,
there's just something chemical about it).

2. Those dark spots I talked about
 in the pros section haven't disappeared.
They are just less visible, but still there. 







Wanna try it? 
You can get more information and/or place an order here: 
Nerium Official Website.

Have you already try it?
Tell me about your experience!


Love,
Teresa

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10