10/9/11

Bruno Mars Concert: Style, Music and a Cute Smile :)

Every Thursday I prepare my "Another Week Behind" post, but this week I couldn't cause I was at Bruno Mars, Doo-Wops & Hooligans LIVE!!!  I apologize for not posting yesterday, but today I'm sharing some of the pictures I took at the concert.  I was surprised with a few performances and the overall show was over expectations.  I used to love Bruno, but now I'm IN LOVE with him!  Not only he is a singer, but also a dancer, musician and STYLISH man.


 [ José Miguel Agrelot Coliseum (outside) ]

[ yes, the Lazy Song monkies among the crowd ]

 [ ♥ ]

 [ beautiful girls all over the world, i could be chasing but my time will be wasted...
they've got nothing on you baby... ]

[ love the background right here ]


SEE THE VIDEOS I TOOK @ MY FACEBOOK PAGE! 

[ my outfit ]
Purse & shoes: Aldo
Top & vest: JCPenny
Jeans: American Eagle

Happy weekend to all my lovely followers!
love,
Teresa

7 comentarios:

  1. Great pictures and outfit!

    http://preziosa.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  2. How fun!! I love Bruno Mars - that must have been a great concert. You looked super cute too! Love the vest especially :)

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out our blog & follow us back if you'd like.

    Also, enter our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace by liking our Facebook page!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com
    twitter: @maryanddyer

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love Bruno Mars and that must have been a awesome concert! Love the outfit you wore, that denim vest is cool!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. he's the cutest thing ever. very original sense of style.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love Bruno Mars as well!! His voice is so captivating!

    And the lyrics are - "they've got nothing on you baby" :)

    XO D

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I love Bruno Mars, he's my favorite male artist! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10