9/5/12

Birchbox vs My Glam

Let the battle begin!
Last month I received my first My Glam.  You know I'm receiving Birchbox since January, so I decided to start a monthly battle to know which one was better.  Are your ready?

Presentation:
[ Birchbox is more impressing and chic than My Glam ]

Saying HI cards:
 [ very similar, but it seems like that My Glam has a different theme for each package and I really like that. ]

Highlights:
 [ I prefer eye make-up than lipstick, so this is a plus for My Glam.  I also gotta say this is a really good liner, since is pitch black and lasts all day! ]
 

Inside the boxes:
 [ One of the things I don't like about Birchbox is that they send lots of perfume samples.  I don't use perfume, so these are useless for me.  I still haven't use the MicrodermaMit, but will this weekend ]

[ The theme for My Glam this month was "Girl Night Out".  Eye-lashes, eye-brushes, eye-liner and pretty lips.  I loved everything and I'm actually using everything, except for the eye-lashes, which I'm saving for a special occasion. ]

 What do you think? 
xx
Teresa

12 comentarios:

  1. wow! this box has incredible products, i really love them!
    nice to meet you teresa .P
    xx

    ResponderBorrar
  2. thanks for comparing the two gift boxes it helps me decide which one i prefer. great post dear, missed your posts! i've seen that you took a trip to your country, loved all the pics you shared with us.
    marianne
    xx
    http://lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com/
    hope that you'll find time to check out my newest post/review

    ResponderBorrar
  3. nice review & comparison teresa! glam looks more glam. i have that urban decay black pencil, & i am going to need to buy it again soon. ;) i need to find a liquid black liner that lasts, & doesn't skip along on the top of my messy lid application. got any ideas?

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I guess My Glam win this round. Was the eye liner really good? Because I want to buy one that doesn't smudge, since I have very oily skin.

    a-little-awkward.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  5. This was a great beauty battle, there some high points on both boxes, some lovely products! Will you be reviewing them by any chance?

    ResponderBorrar
  6. For this month I vote for My Glam! A littler bit more intresting and useful :D

    xxx
    http://follementefashion.blogspot.it/

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I this loving My Glam best. Me encanta que tienen un tema diferente cada mes y me fascino la presentacion tambien.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ResponderBorrar
  8. i love how you take time out to review things for people :P
    you're too sweet!!

    xx daisy

    ResponderBorrar
  9. you've got some great goodies here! love the tarte lip stain, i've been using that product for so long. :-)

    Babi

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Well let see, I like MyGlam is more glamorous and I;m a huge fan of make up, so for me is more useful. I would like to order one, just to check it out. lol

    fashionistafueradelaciudad.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Really great review! I am always so torn between both services!


    southernglamourista.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10