3/2/12

Another Week Behind

A week from hell!!!  Even thought I tried to start the week with such a positive vibe [ see here ], a lot of bad-luck-ish stuff happened.  Anyway, let's not talk about that cause the week flew by and TGIF!


WEEKEND FASHION CRAVING...
 
pale-pink lipstick.

The truth is that I already purchased this lipstick last weekend, but I'm gonna use it for the first time this Saturday.  Pictures coming soon!
[ image via Google Images ]



WEEK FAVORITES...

OUTFIT FROM ANOTHER BLOGGER:
Lucia from Around Lucia.
She's taking some risk with the sheer-almost maxi skirt and the over-sized blazer, 
but she's definitely looking street-style-bombshell.


COMMENT ON MY BLOG:
Neiry
"I love the fact that at such a young age she has a better style than most older actresses. At that age my style consisted on wearing only jeans and shirts which was a horrible choice. I'm so glad that I changed it lol!"

a-little-awkward.blogspot.com

 Post:  Trend-ish icon of February: Elle Fanning

Why this comment?
Great point there about the fact that she has a better style than most older actresses.

I also used to wear jeans, t-shirts and converse in my early teenage years.
I wanted to rock the surfer/skater look... HA-HA!
 

VIDEO:
O.k., I was waiting for the Breaking Dawn Parody from the Hillywood Show since Christmas and is finally here!  These guys have quite a talent, they copy EVERYTHING and they're even look-alikes.  Amazing job!



Enjoy the weekend...
love,
Teresa

13 comentarios:

  1. hahahaha... eres genial! la verdad es que no se me manchó nada, no estaba mojado :P alomejor da la sensación en la foto pero estaba sequito sequito el suelo, muchos besos guapísima

    ps. ese color de labios me ha encantado ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Gracias por elejir mi comentario =) I don't even know why but I wanted to rock the tomboy/rockerish look, I was a little bit crazy back then. Anyway I saw the Hillywood parody and it was hilarious! I love how the scenery look a lot like the one from the original movie.

    a-little-awkward.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  3. hahahaha i laughed so hard with the whole breaking dawn video, it was hilarious thanks for sharing with us girl.
    and gotta love this outfit with the yellow, black, beige combination it looks so fresh and summery yet not too summery.
    and the lipstick adorables.
    xx
    marianne of http://lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com/
    gotta say that i love your way of posting, its pretty unique

    ResponderBorrar
  4. pretty lipstick, pretty blogger, pretty truth for many teens comment, pretty long video, i couldn't watch. hope your weekend is better than your week. ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love that lipstick shade. It is so pretty. I can't wait to see your pictures. LOL, that parody is funny:) Happy weekend!

    *Erin

    ResponderBorrar
  6. espero q hayas pasado un finde estupendo, y empieces la semana mejor!!

    un besotee!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Great lipstick color. Now you made me crave that too! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Pale pink lipstick is super fun! I have a few tubes...will have to dig them out. Thanks for the reminder. ;) Lucia's outfit is also really cute...I have a skirt similar to that, would never have thought to pair it with yellow!

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Hi sweety, I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad week, mine hadn't gone so well either. Hope this week is better. Love the shade of pink lipstick, great outfit and Lol @ the parody! I

    ResponderBorrar
  10. You should know that your blog is turning into a serious stalk-fest for me. I love the idea of sharing a comment of the week! What a great idea!!

    And the things you share hear - ooeeeee! I love it all!!

    Sarahx

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10