27/2/12

Fashion Night Out

Hi!  Back from hell.  
I just handed my thesis draft today.
That means I'm free for now and ready to post as usual... missed you all!

Last Thursday  I was invited to a fashion show at El Convento Hotel, Old San Juan.  I never had the opportunity to go inside this hotel and is so beautiful, you just get the boho/tropical vibe of the island.  I couldn't watch the whole show cause it started late and I had work really early next day.  It was a 4-local-designers event and I only got to watch one of them.  The main color of the line was beige and it was all about neutrals and copper-ish materials.  Here are some low-battery-non-fixed-camera pictures, sorry about the low quality.




[ had a great quality time with my mom ]

love,
Teresa

8 comentarios:

  1. Very lovely pictures! Be sure to enter the giveaway I'm hosting on my blog!

    xo

    Cecilia

    http://dearest-lou.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-from-jennie-moss-design.html

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i bet you're so relieved that your done with your thesis. hooray teresa!
    :) i always like seeing photos of lovely you & your lovely mom.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. ya se te echaba de menos guapa! tu mamá es guapísima, me alegro de que lo hayas pasado bien en el desfile :) besitos

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I bet this was a totally awesome event to attend. You look beautiful!
    Congrats on turning in your thesis. That is a BIG accomplishment.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ResponderBorrar
  5. que guayyy!!!! yo tambien queria asistir a algun evento asi!!!

    sii vi la alfombra roja, angelina fue mi favorita, no hay duda, pero como siempre no?? jajajaa la adoro!!!

    un beso enooorme!!! no sabes lo q me alegra q estes de vuelta!!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hello darling, welcome back! Hope all is well, and glad to hear the thesis draft has been submitted! What a fab event...hello will we get to see you fabulous outfit???

    ResponderBorrar
  7. congratulations!! i hope everything goes well, and that writing your thesis wasn't too stressful!

    also, you're lucky to be able to spend quality time with your mum! mine is always so busy with work, or i'm busy with college that we barely get to spend any real quality time with each other. i hope you had the best time with your mum though :-)

    xoxo

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I love fashion shows! Nice one! Lovely pic with your mom, elegants both! Huge hug Tere!

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10