27/1/12

Another Week Behind

The highlight of this week was Wednesday.  I went for a mini-shopping with my best friend and her sister and then we went home where we chit-chat for a while.  This week we got Netflix at my home and we are totally addicted now.  I'm re-living old memories from when I was a teen watching The Hills!!!


WEEKEND FASHION CRAVING...
 
high waist pants.
Everything was said in last Thursday's post.
[ image via Google Images ]

WEEK FAVORITES...

OUTFIT FROM ANOTHER BLOGGER:
Simple, but chic.  The scarf and booties caught my attention.


COMMENT ON MY BLOG:

"Such a helpful post this is.
i love how you completely changed the "vibe" of the outfit by adding a couple of metallic touches and different accessories.
keep on making posts like this. i like.
i am now following you.
http://lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com/
you can stop by my blog and check it out if you want. and in case you enjoy reading it i would appreciate a comment or even if you followed.
xx
Marianne"

 Post:  Inspiration: Transitional Pants

Why this comment?
New followers make me automatically smile.  

Also, she asks me to follow her back in such a kind/sweet way.

 

VIDEO:
One of the most memoral moments @ The Hills
"He's a sucky person!" -Lauren


 Hope you have an amazing weekend!
love,
Teresa

10 comentarios:

  1. Mmm. I could REALLY use another pair of high waisted pants. I have a few pairs, but they're in really bright colors, like orange and yellow. A neutral would be great!

    And thank you so much for featuring my look here! It means a lot and made my day a lot better. :) THANKS!

    Have a great weekend, Teresa!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. My favourite series of yours :)
    Thanks for your comment, it means a lot to me!
    I like the pants, I've nevr tried out something high-waisted before, but I like the fit of this one. Good reminder of The Hills, I miss all the drama (just a little bit)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i loved the hills! spencer is a sucky person, based on how he was portrayed. your fashion blogger of the week maintains a classic winter look with a hint of edge. :)

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Love the outfit that Ashley wear :) And thanks for your lovely comment! Now, follow you by GFC too!!!
    I just release a new image on my Facebook Official Page, hope you “like it” and drink a sip of ABSOstyle with me: join my day to day!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle
    Bloglovin’ * Twitter * fashiolista * LOOKBOOK * CHICISIMO

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i havent seen hills in so long ha.

    i like her boots.

    x

    http://raisedbythewolves.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  6. sorry for taking so long to reply my computer wouldn't open for days which made me so sad and angry and i missed all your comments and everything that happened to my blog.
    thank you for mentioning my comment. its an honor for me. and thank you for commenting and following! hope to keep in touch with you! i'll try to come back for your next posts as soon as i can. i can only hope that my computer will let me do so.
    http://lureofthedarkside.blogspot.com/
    marianne

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I LOVE the hills! Great post here. I LOVE your blog and found it from a comment you left on another blog, it would be cool if we could follow each other!
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ResponderBorrar
  8. AAWWW...the hills I remember watching the show religiously!! LOL...


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10