4/1/12

Trend-ish. Icon of January: Sarah Jessica Parker

 I was thinking... January icon for my blog?  Hmmm... should be a very important celebrity cause it will be the very first icon of 2012.   So the moment has come.  One of my biggest inspirations is Sarah Jessica Parker/Carrie, or whatever you want to call her. There's something really special about her personality and style that makes her unique.  

 Here's what I think...  Sarah Jessica Parker = Carrie Bradshaw.  Have you seen New Year's Eve?  Her character: "Kim" reminded me so much of Carrie.  And who doesn't love Carrie?  I mean, one of the things I love most about her is that she will act the same in all the movies and T.V. shows, because she really is that sensitive, fashion and unique in real life, not only in Sex & the City.

What about her street style?  Wow, she always look good, even out of the red carpet or set!  It is unbelievable, I haven't seen a celebrity who knows best what to wear to go out on a regular day.  And if for some reason you stare at her and say: what the heck is she wearing? Well that's the fact... she has what is called STYLE.  For that and many more reasons... Carrie Sarah is the perfect Trend-ish. icon for January!



[ images via GoogleImages ]

16 comentarios:

  1. SJP! she always look so flawless & effortlessly chic.
    I LOVE HER THE WAY SHE IS.
    She was the perfert role for SATC too.
    Love this post. <3 thanx!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Yay for SJP! She is the perfect Trend-ish icon to start the year with. I like how experimental she is with fashion and always taking risks.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. es un icono de estilo, sin duda alguna, la adoro!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I like her casual style way more than her dressy style. She really knows how to rock the casual look.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ResponderBorrar
  5. no soy una GRAN fan de ella, de hecho nisiquiera sigo la serie, pero la verdad q tiene muuucho estilo!!!!
    jajaja ni me hables del tequila, lo peor es q mañana repito!!! jajaja

    feliz dia de reyes preciosa ¨;)

    besitosss

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Love SJP...she's so chic even if she isn't very young! Her eyes are very beautiful!

    Yeah, I collect glamour (Italy) issues and... I'm very curious about your issues :D

    kisses

    ResponderBorrar
  7. i love her style! she's on my permanent icon list.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Love her outfit in the 3rd-from-the-bottom picture, it's quite a nice change to see SJP in something a bit more simple!

    xx

    ResponderBorrar
  9. She is amazing! I absolutely love her and her style! <3

    xoxo

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I love her style too! Whatever she wraras she rocks it. i am not sure if I always do but she is one of those that does! Good luck with your resolution. I'll be checking up to see how it's goins haha :)

    xoxo,
    LMQ

    ResponderBorrar
  11. ah i love sjp! i totally agree in new years she was just an older carrie! i loved the dress she wore in the carriage scene though!
    jenna@www.pret-a-style.com

    ResponderBorrar
  12. you know they chose her icon of the year 2011 on fashion police. i think it's more like icon of the decade, but patricia field to me, is the stylist behind sex & the city. i definitely think she influenced sjp's style.

    ResponderBorrar
  13. I love that leather jacket she is wearing! SJP is definitely a fantastic icon for January!

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Carrie Bradshaw forever has a place in my heart. SJP is a fantastic style icon.

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  15. Great first pick of 2012. She will always be a fashion icon to me.

    *Erin

    ResponderBorrar
  16. OOOHHHH...How I love JP!! Let me count the ways .. wait can't..she's so FAB love love love her.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10