7/10/11

Another Week Behind

The week flew by and I actually feel like I had two consecutive weekends.  It was a nice one though.  For the weekend? I can't wait to go see Drive to watch my husband Ryan Gosling... Wink!  I'm also excited for my weekend getaway to New York City and nothing really bothers me...  COUNTDOWN:  13 days!!! 


WEEKEND FASHION CRAVING...

Sequin something.
[ www.victoriassecret.com ]
If you really know me, then you should know I'm not really into sparkly pieces.  BUT, I really like this sequin trend right now.  SO, I would love to wear one sparkly cardigan or any other sparkly for this Fall.


WEEK FAVORITES...

OUTFIT FROM ANOTHER BLOGGER: 
 
Virginie is ready for Fall.  Looking way too cute, the perfect combo!


COMMENT ON MY BLOG:
This week was definitely Bessie's comment for [ this post ] !!!!
She is one of the most loyal readers I have and this specific comment was so adorable.
From the compliment to my mother, to her quick answer for questions I made on her page and her sweet words at the end, she's just the best.
If you have some time, go check out her AMAZING blog @ Bravoe Runway.
Bravoe Runway said...
Your mom is beautiful, I can see where you got our looks from! You both looked stunning for the event and I love how you used Isla's look as your inspiration, ruffles look great on you! OK so leather shorts, these are a lot of fun! 1. you can try menswear inspiration with an oxford shirt and a vest. 2. you could try a jacket like mine today with leather shorts, that's an edgy rocker chic look. 3. blazer with sequins tank 4. fur vest or short jacket So there you have it, 4 fun ideas w/leather shorts :) Your comments always make me smile, Teresa I feel so fortunate to have a reader as genuine and sincere like you! :)

 VIDEO:
Great example of good advertising!
I want a kid like that...



Have a gorgeous weekend!
love,
Teresa

15 comentarios:

  1. Wow, thanks Teresa for picking my outfit!!

    Have a fabulous week-end!

    Virginie ♥

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Aww Thank you for mentioning me Teresa! I am excited for you to get a pair of leather shorts and I can't wait to see how you'll be styling them!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love the sequin cardigans, what a great piece for everyday, or dressed up for a holiday party! Too cute!

    http://everydaymomstyle.wordpress.com

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I loved Drive! Especially the soundtrack. It was so intense
    xx
    I LIKE IT FAST

    ResponderBorrar
  5. wait til i show you the sequined shoe i saw on the subway, who knows when that will be. i wonder if cute outfit blogger lives in the south, because of the round bales of hay. they didn't bale hay like that, when i lived in the west, but they do here. my friend's son got a darth vader mask for christmas, it was his fave gift a year or two ago. i just saw a guy wearing storm trooper outfit, at austin city limits, which i'll show on my blog, someday. lastly, my nephew is gonna be an x wing fighter for halloween. last year he was yoda. my bro has a serious thing for star wars.
    http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I love Virginie's outfit!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I'm also digging the sequins :) Hoping to find something sparkly but not too over the top. Have a great weekend!
    http://www.saysskippy.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I love these weekly recaps you do, that video was hilarious! great post Teresa =]

    ResponderBorrar
  9. such a cute outfit, I love her boots! have a great weekend

    ResponderBorrar
  10. those outfits are awesome, drooling over it! love your blog dear <3

    follow me if you love to, and i'll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Love the sequin cardigan. I am not a sequin person either but sometimes it is nice to have some bling.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ResponderBorrar
  12. I'm really in love with te cute Wolksvagen video!



    http://folliedimakeup.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
  13. jjaajaaj me ha encantado este post!

    Cynthia.

    ResponderBorrar
  14. HOW EXCITING! I hope you take a lot of pictures when you're in NY!

    XO D

    ResponderBorrar
  15. I love Bravoe Runway too she's adorable!!! great blogger outfit pick and YAY for you going to NY (LOVES NY) so I'm sure you'll have an amazing time doll.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10