11/11/11

Another Week Behind

I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I work at Jenny.  This week was exhausting at work because we are re-branding the company.  Is not Jenny Craig anymore, it's Jenny!  But this weekend I'm celebrating that one of my best friends is coming to visit from Washington, DC and we are meeting somewhere for a couple of drinks and nice talk.


WEEKEND FASHION CRAVING...

maroon skinny jeans.

I crave this since [ this ] inspiration post.  
Christmas are almost here, so I think this is the right moment to finally get them!


WEEK FAVORITES...

OUTFIT FROM ANOTHER BLOGGER: 
This is one of my favorite bloggers: Bessie from Bravoe Runway.
I just adore her chic/classy sense of style and this time was no exception.
She calls this look a "very simple" one and I think she totally rocked it!



COMMENT ON MY BLOG:
   Meg's comment for [ this post ] made me laugh.  I want that job too!
Meg {henninglove} said...
wanna pepperoni? how did that clor get that name?? i think wanna avocado is more appropriate. i wish i could get a job as a nail polish caller namer!


 VIDEO:
 
Jenny's new ambassador: Mariah Carey!


Have a lovely weekend,
xx
Teresa

10 comentarios:

  1. Love Bessie, that comment was hilarious, and love those pants! Have a wonderful time this weekend :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Love those skinny jeans! And good pick for outfit of the week :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Thank you for featuring me Teresa! The nail polish comment was adorable and hope to see you in that colour again! I had no idea you work for JENNY...

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Bessie is awesome! To mouch style! Love her looks!
    Besitos!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. love your post!!! and love those skinny!

    xo

    ResponderBorrar
  6. bessie has some serious style. i agree that meg's comment is delightful. i'm racking my brain trying to remember if i've ever owned maroon pants? i have maroon skirts, & maroon boots though.

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10