25/11/11

Guest Post from Elle Sees: Holiday Sparkle

Hi, everyone! I'm Elle, from Elle Sees, a lifestyle blog featuring beauty, style, and DIY. I'm so pleased to be guest posting today! With the holidays coming up, there's lots of parties and events to get excited for. Here's my choice for a spectacular sparkly holiday outfit:



  • I started off with this pink sequin tank, because what adds more pizzazz to an outfit than sequins?
  • Next, I added a fitted linen blazer, which is perfect for the chilly nights.
  • For those beauty essentials, like this lip gloss I'm loving, I chose this pink quilted clutch.
  • Every girl needs a signature scent, and Miss Dior Cherie has notes of caramel popcorn and violet!
  • Complete the outfit with a pair of fun shoes--these peeptoe feature a delicate sequin bow!

5 comentarios:

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10