22/11/11

Guest Post from Mrs. Bitchface: Paris Dreams

First of all, I'd like to say that for me it's a pleasure having the opportunity of posting in this lovely blog, which I visit every day and really really love!!! I introduce myself: my name is Maria, aka Mrs. Bitchface on blogger world, you can visit me whenever you want: mrsbitchface.blogspot.com and, as I've said, want to say THANK YOU to give me this chance! So, here we go!
Paris, mon amour!!
Paris, the city of love, lights and... FASHION! There's no doubt that if you think of Paris, U think of style, fashion, outfits, CHANEL! I've been on this beautiful french city and have to say, being honest, that my expectations were higher that what I found, maybe because all that stories we've heard about the "perfect city".  Anyway, I love Paris and hope come back sooner than later!!
As we talk about fashion, and it's what we're interested in, I bring U some outfits that I'd like to wear while I walk trough Paris' streets:



Hope you like it, and hope see U in Paris, mon amour!

xo
Hope U liked it!!!
xo

5 comentarios:

  1. maria, i like all those shoes! did you draw the pictures? :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. This looks are great. I especially love the shoes with studs!
    xo
    Sharon

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like the 1st outfit! aww paris! what cant be.. ugly there? haha
    lovin your blog! so... keep on bloggin! haha

    http://tiasauraus.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  4. thanks for posting!!! hope u to spend the best days in my country!! and as i told you, anything you need, i'm here!!

    xo

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Ooh la la! Love the all outfits! Are just fabulous!! Nice job girl!

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10