23/5/11

I have a crush on you & you & you too...

1.
2.
3.
4.
The best thing about Forever 21 shoes is not only the variety and beautiful styles they have online, it's the price!  Plus, they have an expensive look on them even though they are not.  I currently have a crush on the styles above. In my case it's better to visit the store, because the shipping + tax = almost $20 for Puerto Rico.  So wish me luck cause I'll be going pretty soon!

1. As you may have noticed in my other posts, I have an addiction for Vintage pieces.  These shoes are like a dream come true.  They combine the retro touch with contemporary wedges.  Not to mention they look so comfortable.

2. I know 'combat boots' are 'in' now, but I'm short and I may look kinda' weird in them.  Well here is my solution: some heels.  These 'combat boots' with heels look so cute and trendy!

3. What can I say? They're just perfect!

4. These flats are so adorable.  They have such a spring feeling in them and I bet they will go perfectly with a creme short skirt or romper.

10 comentarios:

  1. thank you!
    I am glad you like my look
    I follow you and i like your page on fb
    please like mine


    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-Joannade-Fashion/127087060700971
    http://joannade.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I've been lusting after a pair of combat boots for months but I can't seem to find a pair that works for me but I am loving the second pair of shoes you featured! I think having a bit of a heel will make all the difference.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. If you follow my blog and comment saying you did, I'll follow yours back.

    www.thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Coco

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have a crush on them too.. :-)

    All the best, Angel

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I love all those shoes and I have combat shoes as well thanks for your sweet comment!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi Teresita! Thank you to follow my blog. I really appreciate it.

    I think we're kind of shoe-girl :p

    The first and third are kind-of-heels-I-like.

    Love,
    Diny

    ResponderBorrar
  7. i'm having shoe cravings recently!! thank you Diny<3

    xoxoxo

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I have similar ones to No. 2 and they are from H&M. Remind me of these American pioneers circa 1800s. ;)

    Thank you visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment - means a lot to me! :) X

    P.S. Don't forget to check out my giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ResponderBorrar
  9. All of those shoes are soo cute! I wear a size 10, but Forever21 size 10s are a little too small for me so I can't get any of these lovelies... it's sad, but I guess it saves me from spending a boatload of money. haha. :)

    ResponderBorrar

ur turn to write♥

01 09 10